Vine Pepper Fish Slices is a Sichuan cuisine dish which has become very popular in the recent years. It features Vine Peppercorns (Vine Pepper), the special fresh green Sichuan Peppercorns renowned for its strong fragrance and tingley kick (numbing impact) on your tongue and lips. The strong fragrance of vine peppercorns has greatly added a special note to whatever food you have.
Below is the recipe for the Vine Peppercorn Fish Slices.
Fish Slices 1 lb (no bones) - you can use fish fillets and cut into thin slices
Green Chili Peppers 4oz - Jalapeno would...
We are glad to announce our partnership with Chef Liu Houston (重庆餐馆）. Chef Liu Houston serves authentic Sichuan cuisine food at Houston Chinatown (9398 Bellaire Blvd, Houston, Texas 77036).
Below are some of the most popular dishes served at Chef Liu Houston with Chinese and English name.
Crispy Tofu is a Chinese dish featuring fried breaded tofu served with tomato sauce. Not only does it look good but also tastes good. The 1st bite would make a nice impression.
1. Cut Tofu into strips;
2. Simmer Tofu Strips into Egg White and then cover Tofu Strips with bread crumbs;
3. Fry the breaded Tofu Strips for 3 minutes;
4. Get the Strips out into the plate;
5. Add tomato sauce in the plate
This year's Moon Festival is going to be October 4th, 2017. To Celebrate the Festival, Spicy Element is providing the following promotion to our customers:
1. From September 30 to October 4th, all Purchase Orders will be 12% using code “MOON”. Each customer can only use this discount once.
2. On October 4th, we will offer our 6-in-1 set Sichuan Cuisine cooking sauces with 20% off using discount code "MoonFestival"