Sweet and Sour Ribs(糖醋排骨) is very popular and widely enjoyed in China. The following recipe is different from the other recipe "Sweet and Sour Spareribs". Compare to Sichuan-style sweet and sour ribs, this is sweeter, easier to cook and its color is lighter.
Prepare time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
Pork Ribs: 500g
Cooking Wine: 15ml
Soy Sauce: 30ml
White Vinegar: 45ml
- Clean and wash pork ribs.
- Add 100g vegetable oil and sliced ginger in a wok with high heat.
- Put pork ribs into the work and stir fry until pork ribs becomes brown color.
- Add 15ml cooking wine, 30ml soy sauce, 45ml white vinegar and 60g sugar and then stir fry.
- Add 200 c.c. water into the wok with medium heat about 20 minutes
- After 20 mins, add 3g salt and to stir fry on high heat for few minutes and it is ready to serve.