Hot and Sour Fried Fish with Veggies (酸辣煎银鳕鱼)
The sablefish (Anoplopoma fimbria) is one of two members of the fish family Anoplopomatidae and the only species in the Anoplopoma genus. The sablefish is a species of deep sea fish common to the North Pacific ocean. The sablefish is found in muddy sea beds in the North Pacific at depths of 300 to 2,700 m (980 to 8,860 ft) and is commercially important to Japan. (By Wikipedia)
Sablefish, Shrimp, Green Beans, Carrots, Egg Mixture, Broccoli, Leeks, Hot and Sour Noodle Sauce, Cooking Wine, Salt, Butter, Onion Sauce
- Chopped onion and add salt to make sauce. Put sablefish, cooking wine, salt, and onion sauce into the bowl to marinade.
- Dicing the carrot and slicing leeks.
- Pick shrimp’s sand vein part out and wash carefully. Put shrimp, egg mixture, green bean, carrot, leeks, salt in the bowl and blend together.
- Add oil in the wok and fry shrimp, green bean, carrot, leeks, egg mixture, salt with low heat until it is fragrant and remove to the plate.
- Boil broccoli for 5-7 mins and remove to the plate.
- Add butter into the wok to cook sablefish and cook both sides until it looks golden and crispy and remove from the heat.
- Pour Hot and Sour Noodle Sauce on the top.
- Cooking sablefish with butter will taste better.
- The art of plating food.
- Do not overcook the shrimp, otherwise it will taste very tough.
- Use our Spicy Element Hot and Sour Sauce tastes better than other sauce.