Bacon is pretty popular in the States, but American way to cook bacon is simple and monotonous. Recently, they created several different ways to eat bacon, such as bacon ice cream and so on; however, for me as a Chinese gourmet, I think those are not considered a delicate food.
Today I would like to introduce this cuisine, which stir fry with Double Cooked Meat Sauce. After adding butter, I use the heating wok to keep aroma of bacon and green pepper and red pepper. It is quite unique dish!
Bacon, onion, green pepper, red peper, ginger, garlic,Spicy Element Double Cooked Meat Sauce, butter, Hoisin sauce, black bean juice, cooking wine
- Cut green and red pepper in small pieces.
- Get a wok and cook bacon with low heat until it becomes crispy.
- Add green and red pepper until cook and remove from the heat and set aside
- Get a cast iron pan and set aside.
- Add around 1 tablespoons of oil in the wok and heat it up.
- Add garlic, ginger, Spicy Element Double Cooked Meat Sauce, and black bean juice to cook with low heat until
- Add bacon, green and red pepper to fry with high heat and add Hoisin sauce and cooking wine.
- Add butter and onion on the cast iron pan and add bacon, and ready to serve.
- Cooking bacon with low heat, cooking time depends on the thickness of your bacon and you prefer crispy or not.
- Do not forget to add butter on the iron pan before you put bacon in case to stick the pan.