This is a stir-fried beef dish using one of our sauces. We choose the beef tenderloin and cut it into thin slice since it's easier to stir-fry in a wok. The green pepper is from local Asian grocery market called Korean long pepper.
Preparation Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
1. Beef Tenderloin: 200g
2. Green Pepper: 150g
3. Vegetable Oil: 40g
4. Hot and Sour Sauce: 30g
5. Corn Starch: 15g
6. Oyster Sauce: 10g
7. Rice Wine: 10g
8. Salt: to your taste
1. Cut Beef into thin slices and marinate with salt, corn starch, oyster sauce and rice wine;
2. Cut Green Peppers into long thin slivers;
3. Add some vegetable oil into a wok and quickly fry the thin Beef s lices, add Green Pepper slivers after the beef is fully cooked, and stir fry quickly, put it out in a plate;
4. Add 40g vegetable oil in another wok with high heat, then add Hot and Sour sauce into the work and stir fry very quickly till the aroma comes out;
5. Then turn off the heat and add the beef and green peppers in the wok, stir fry and mix with the sauce before putting into a plate for serving.