Mapo tofu is one of the famous Chinese cuisines. Because of its tasty flavor, it has become a famous dish not only in China, but also in western countries, and many other countries. Most of people eat Mapo Tofu with rice. But, have you ever though about eating Mapo Tofu with noodles? We create a new version of Mapo Tofu and this version is completely satisfying, and surprisingly easy to make!
Ingredients: Plain Noodles, Tofu, Ground Chicken, Choi Dam, Ginger, Garlic, Peppercorn Powder, Salt, Oil, Cornstarch, Mapo Tofu Sauce
- Cut tofu into square cubes (around 2cms) and bring water to a boil and then add salt. Slide the tofu into the pot and cook for 1 minute. Remove from pot and drain, set aside.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of water in a bowl to make water cornstarch.
- Get a wok and heat up around 2 tablespoons of oil with low heat, and add ginger, garlic, and ground chicken cook until aromatic and add water and Spicy Element mapo tofu sauce.
- Gently slide the tofu cubes and add water cornstarch and green onion.
- Cook plain noodles and choi dam for 4-5 minutes. Transfer out and drain.
- Place the noodle and choi dam in a clean plate and then put mapo tofu and sprinkle Sichuan peppercorn powder, serve hot!