Bamboo shoots Salad | 沙拉拌竹笋花
While many people mentioned Sichuan cuisine, the first thing that came out to mind is spicy, greasy, and unhealthy. However, Cabbage soup is a light and very famous dish in Sichuan. Bamboo shoots Salad is light and tasty and it is great for vegetarians. Bamboo shoot has unique fragrance, celery is crisp and mild, red onion can enhance the flavor, and then add mala pot sauce to layer significant flavor. It is a cold dish to serve with wine and rice.
Bamboo shoots, Celery, Red Onion, Mala Hot Pot Sauce, Ginger, Salt, Cooking Wine, Vinegar.
- After put bamboo shoots in warm water, tear into small piece and add water, ginger, salt, cooking wine and vinegar to cook until bamboo shoots is done and remove from heat.
- Cutting celery stalk and slice celery. Soak celery into water.
- Slicing red onion and put celery and bamboo shoots Pour mala pot sauce on the top (or put the sauce in dipping bowl).
- Do not boil bamboo shoots too long.
- Cut celery stalks off that can taste better.