Double-cooked meat is a well-known Sichuan-style cuisine dish, also called Twice-cooked Meat.
- Simmer pork belly steaks in boiled water for 5 minutes;
- After refrigeration to firm the meat, cut the meat into thin slices;
- Put cooking oil (recommend vegetable oil or olive oil) to a wok and heat to about 250 F;
- Add Double-cooked meat Sauce and stir fry for a minute;
- Add the sliced meat and stir fry till the meat changes color;
- Add vegetables such as napa cabbage, bell pepper or scallions and stir fry for a few minutes.
Ingredients: Soy bean oil, Broad bean paste ( Chili pepper, Broad bean, Salt, Wheat flour, Potassium sorbate), Lobster sauce (Soy bean, Water, Salt, Flour, Cooking wine, Spices, Sesame, Vegetable oil, Rice wine, Calcium propionate), Soy Sauce (Water, Defatted soybean, Wheat bran, Wheat, Salt, Spices, Caramel colour, Glutamate, Potassium sorbate, Acesulfame), Sweet Sauce (Water, Flour, Salt, Sodium benzoate), Chili powder, Sugar, Salt, Yeast extract, Spices, Food additive (Glutamate, Flavors, Disodium inosinate, Disodium guanylate, Paprika oleoresin, Potassium sorbate)
Allergen information: the product contains soy bean, broad bean, wheat flour, glutamate. Manufactured in a facility that also process milk, peanut, egg, fish, and shrimp
Recommended usage: 2 ounces sauce for every pound of pork
Storage Condition: Avoid Sunlight, with room temperature.